Before you go to Rome, check this out!
> I Charleston Roma
> Calendars (open to all organisers)
- Blues Dance Roma (Facebook group)
- Blues & Swing Rome (Facebook group)
- Roman Lindy Hoppers (Facebook group)
> Major international events
- Roma Balboa & Shag Exchange (Facebook page)
- Roma Balboa Weekend (Facebook page)
- Roma Lindy Exchange (Facebook page)
- Savoy Spring Jump
> Schools (some have their own calendar)
- Feel That Swing (Facebook group, Facebook page)
- Savoy Swing Italy (Facebook page)
- Spirit Of St. Louis Roma Lindy Hop (Facebook group, Facebook page)
- Swinghaus (Facebook page)
- Swing Cats (Facebook group, Facebook page)
- Swing Dream Factory (Facebook group, Facebook page)
- Swing'o'Roma (Facebook group, Facebook page)
- Swing & Soda (Facebook group, Facebook page)
> Some city guides we like
"Legendary history collides with teeming energy in Italy's monumental capital.
Known for: Ancient ruins, The Colosseum, The Renaissance, Vatican City, The Pope, piazza sitting, people watching, pizza by the ounce, Vespas, soccer, brio.
Locals love: Hidden alleyways, talking you into things, riding motos, people watching in piazzas, long Sunday lunches, eating outdoors, sipping espresso, soccer, bucatini.
Locals complain about: Sciopero (workers on strike), traffic, the temperature in August, plodding bureaucracy."
More on Rome Travel Guide by Airbnb Neighborhoods
"Rome may not have been built in a day, but one day is more than enough time to fall in love with its beauty and splendour. Immerse yourself in the world's best-know architectural marvels while soaking up the atmosphere at some of its lesser-known retreats. The young and energetic fashionista Martina Mercedes Corradetti will show you how!"
More on Rome City Guide by EASTPAK
> Google Trips for geeks
Feel free to report any update or suggest any missing key link through our contact page.
Discover more cities on www.swingout.today/city_guides.
"Oh, The Places You'll Go!"... and dance...